This kit is filled with over 100 quality science "tools" - a great science center resource.
*10 jumbo magnetic marbles
*18 color paddles
*Fountain connector and tornado tube
*Frog and butterfly metamorphosis figures
*Color mixer tablets
*Sunprint® paper kit
*16 super test tubes with 4 stands
*12 safe plastic eye droppers
*6 large loop magnifiers
*6 super magnifying glasses
*Ages 3 years and up
- (P, K) Asking questions, planning & conducting investigations
- (P, K) Making independent choices/trying new things
- (P, K) Using appropriate instruments & techniques to gather data
- 1-PS4-3. Plan and conduct an investigation to determine the effect of placing objects made with different materials in the path of a beam of light.
- 3-PS2-4. Define a simple design problem that can be solved by applying scientific ideas about magnets.
- 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.