Excellerations® 3-Letter Words Puzzles - Set of 15
Item # PZ3LTR
Compare at: $14.99
Clearance Savings: $10.00 (66%)
Total Savings: $10.00 (66%)
Build words one puzzle piece at a time!
- Children put together the puzzle pieces by spelling basic 3-letter words
- Each self-correcting puzzle features colorful illustrations
- Pieces are coated, thick and sturdy chipboard
- Completed puzzles measure 8"Sq.
- 15, 3-piece puzzles
- RF.K.2d. Isolate and pronounce the initial, medial vowel, and final sounds (phonemes) in three-phoneme (consonant-vowel-consonant, or CVC) words. (This does not include CVCs ending with /l/, /r/, or /x/.)
- RF.K.3b. Associate the long and short sounds with the common spellings (graphemes) for the five major vowels.
- RF.K.1b. Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.