Excellerations® Wood Pattern Blocks - 250 Pieces
Item # WDPAT
Your Price: $17.99
Compare at: $25.49
You Save: $7.50 (29%)
Explore and analyze geometric shapes, dimensions, and spatial relationships with these brightly colored wooden blocks.
- 6 shapes
- 6 colors
- Smallest piece is 1"
- Each is 3/8" thick
- K.G.B.6. Compose simple shapes to form larger shapes. For example, ôCan you join these two triangles with full sides touching to make a rectangle?ö
- MAT (P) With support, begin to recognize how two shapes can be joined to create another shape.
- K.G.A.2 Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
- K.MD.A.2 Directly compare two objects with a measurable attribute in common, to see which object has ômore ofö/ôless ofö the attribute, and describe the difference. For example, directly compare the heights of two children and describe one child as taller/shorter.
- 1.G.A.2 Compose two-dimensional shapes (rectangles, squares, trapezoids, triangles, half-circles, and quarter-circles) or three-dimensional shapes (cubes, right rectangular prisms, right circular cones, and right circular cylinders) to create a composite shape, and compose new shapes from the composite shape.
- K.G.A.3 Identify shapes as two-dimensional (lying in a plane, ôflatö) or three-dimensional (ôsolidö).
- 1.G.A.1 Distinguish between defining attributes (e.g., triangles are closed and three-sided) versus non-defining attributes (e.g., color, orientation, overall size); build and draw shapes to possess defining attributes.
- 2.G.A.1 Recognize and draw shapes having specified attributes, such as a given number of angles or a given number of equal faces.1 Identify triangles, quadrilaterals, pentagons, hexagons, and cubes.