Make color discoveries! The convenience of powder tempera gives you concentrated, economical, easy-to-use paint-fast! For best results, simply add 1 part lukewarm water to 1 part powder for vibrant and smooth tempera that's ready when you are! Jars are 1 lb. each, which equals about 1/2 gallon of paint. This powder tempera is easy to mix and store for future use. Smocks and table coverings are recommended when using powdered paint; not fully washable from skin, clothing and other surfaces. Non-toxic.
Why use Sargent® Powder Tempera as a part of your Arts & Crafts curriculum?
- Economical size-a great value for the classroom!
- Convenient 1 lb. jar equals about 1/2 gallon of painting fun!
- Brilliant colors to choose from: black, blue, brown, green, magenta, orange, red, violet, white or yellow
- Convenience of an easy-to-mix powder-can be stored for future use
- AP Certified
Sargent® Powder Tempera Paint does not contain the following common allergens:
- Ideal for encouraging and cultivating children's creativity
- Perfect for practicing fine motor skills
- Great for teaching kids about tertiary colors
- Provides children with varied opportunities to develop and widen their repertoire of skills that support artistic expression
- Does not contain Latex
- Does not contain Dairy & Casein
- Does not contain Egg
- Does not contain Gluten
- Does not contain Peanut & Tree Nut
- Does not contain Soy