Sweet dreams! Our exclusive dream catcher kit provides students with a chance to explore Native American traditions while making a simple, yet engaging take-home project.
- Using tipped yarn, students lace a pattern in the colorful cardboard ring, and then add beads and feathers (all included)
- The finished dream catcher can be hung above the child's bed to "catch" bad dreams
- Detailed instructions explain the history of dream catchers and carefully illustrate lacing techniques
- Rings are 6"Dia. and come in 4 bright colors
- Finished hanging craft is approximately 14"H
- Latex free