We've got a new and innovative way to play with modeling foam. Just place air-dry foam onto inflated form, allow to dry, deflate and remove the form. You're left with a shell. The star looks like an actual starfish when completed. Guide included.
- MOLD WITH AIR-DRY COMPOUNDS: Use with air-dry modeling foam or other air-dry art material.
- EDUCATIONAL: Excellent for lessons on critical thinking and concentration & focus - Great sensory activity to practice fine motor skills.
- LESSON IN SHAPES: This kit helps teach kids about how things hold shape.
- EASY TO USE: Inflates through the valve hole. Instructions included.
- ADD CRAFT ITEMS: Add gems, shells, and other collage materials to the product while still moist.