Children will be inspired as they decorate boomerangs with five plastic stencils with the designs of the Aborigines of Australia.
- Pre-cut cardboard boomerangs are 5" x 12-1/2"
- Decorate with earth tones as the Aborigines or create your own colorful designs
- The Papunya Tula people use earth-tone colors, interesting dot patterns, and animal symbols to create works of art
- Teacher's activity guide included
- Great for supporting individuality, creative expression, and multi-cultural exploration