Paint them, dye them, string them, lace them! Unfinished wooden beads to paint and dye! Works great with Colorations® Liquid Watercolor. Approximately 250 beads in assorted shapes and sizes from 3/8 inch x 2 inches. Smallest lacing hole is 1/8 inch. Use beading and stringing activities as a chance to display children's artwork for unique center decor! Make fun jewelry or wearable art kids can be proud of! Sizes, shapes and styles of beads may vary from image shown. Ideal for holiday and summer crafting.
- NATURAL: Unfinished wooden beads in various shapes and sizes.
- ONE POUND OF BEADS: Approximately 250 assorted shapes and sizes.
- PERFECT FOR LACING: The smallest lacing hole is 1/8 inch in diameter.
- COLOR THE BEADS: You can use the beads as-is, or you can dye them with a variety of materials. Great to use Liquid Watercolors to dye the wood.
- VERSITILE USES: You can use these beads to make bracelets, necklaces, dream catchers, ornaments and other DIY handicrafts.