Paint 'em, dye 'em, string 'em, lace 'em! Unfinished wooden beads to paint and dye! Works great with Colorations® Liquid Watercolor. Approximately 250 beads in assorted shapes and sizes from 3/8" x 2". Smallest lacing hole is 1/8". Use beading and stringing activities as a chance to display children's artwork for unique center decor! Make fun jewelry or wearable art kids can be proud of! Sizes, shapes and styles of beads may vary from image shown.
- Unfinished wooden beads to paint and dye yourself
- Approximately 250 assorted shapes and sizes
- Smallest lacing hole is 1/8"
- Use with Colorations® Liquid Watercolor for endless color possibilities
Why should this assortment of beads be an essential component in your Arts & Crafts curriculum?
- Targets NAEYC Curriculum Content Area for Cognitive Development for Creative Expression and Appreciation for the Arts
- Provides children with varied open-ended opportunities and materials to express themselves creatively through two and three-dimensional art
- Gives children an opportunity to develop and widen their repertoire of skills that support artistic expression
- Promotes development of fine motor skills
- Encourages self-expression and gives young artists the confidence to expand their creativity
- Extends learning in the classroom - an art-enriched curriculum will help kids develop critical thinking skills, as well as give them the tools necessary to promote self-expression and problem-solving skills