Early readers explore and discover the letters of the alphabet!
- Sandpaper-textured letter cards
- Ideal for teaching letter recognition and basic phonics
- Includes upper- and lowercase letters plus 2 punctuation cards
- Cards measure 2-3/4"W x 3"H
PreK-K Core Standards
- LAN (P) Use different writing tools and materials and advance from scribbles to letters.
K-3 Core Standards
- RF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- RF.K.1c Understand that words are separated by spaces in print.
- RF.1.4b Read grade-level text orally with accuracy, appropriate rate, and expression on successive readings.
- RF.K.1b Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.
- RF.K.3a Demonstrate basic knowledge of one-to-one letter-sound correspondences by producing the primary sound or many of the most frequent sounds for each consonant.
- RF.1.1a Recognize the distinguishing features of a sentence (e.g., first word, capitalization, ending punctuation).