Put on your sunglasses! BioColor® gives art a new intensity with fluorescent colors-vibrant hues jump right off the paper! Use with brushes or paint accessories to create a huge variety of dazzling effects. Unlike other paints, it spreads and adheres easily to paper, plastic, wood, foil, metal and cardboard. Smooth, creamy BioColor dries to a glossy finish and won't crack or fade with age. 16 oz. each.
- 9 vibrant, fluorescent colors to choose from: blue, green, magenta, orange, pink, red, yellow, purple and turquoise
- Fluorescent colors really glow under blacklight!
- Washes off skin easily with soap and water
- BioColor® is the ideal paint for resist art, foil painting, scraper art, and blotter art
- Make window clings, sticker art and marbling projects, or make multi-colored putty!
- Made in the USA by Discount School Supply®
- AP Certified
Why is BioColor® essential for kids' arts and crafts curriculum?
It's The Imagination Playground®
- Targets NAEYC Curriculum Content Area for Cognitive Development in Creative Expression and Appreciation for the Arts
- Offers children creative exploration opportunities
- Helps develop and widen young children's artistic skills
- Perfect for practicing fine motor skills
- Let your imagination take you on a BioColor® adventure as you create your own activities
- Explore or library of fun, easy-to-follow activity ideas
BioColor® X-Ray Hand Art
BioColor® Shiny Surface Art
BioColor® Scratch Art Activity
BioColor® Marble Art
BioColor® Blotter Effect