Make a masterpiece with bingo bottles! 2-oz. plastic, refillable marker bottles are great for small hands that can't handle a brush. The bottles are also compatible with Simply Washable Tempera, Simply Tempera and BioColor®. Soft sponge tips control paint flow and are perfect for making dots or lines. Sold empty in a set of 12. Extra replacement tips and stand available separately.
- Set of 12 - 2-oz. plastic marker bottles
- Refill with Liquid Watercolor™, Simply Washable Tempera, Simply Tempera or BioColor®
- Soft sponge tips control paint flow
- Perfect for making dots or lines
- Ideal for small hands
Why are Bingo Bottles an essential component of the Arts & Crafts curriculum?
- Targets NAEYC Curriculum Content Area for Cognitive Development for Creative Expression and Appreciation for the Arts
- Provides children with varied open-ended opportunities and materials to express themselves creatively through two- and three-dimensional art
- Gives children an opportunity to develop and widen their repertoire of skills that support artistic expression
- Promotes development of fine motor skills-Bingo Bottles are easy to grip for small hands; ideal for introducing painting to young artists
- Targets color recognition skills and perfect for teaching about secondary and tertiary colors
- Encourages self-expression and gives young artists the confidence to expand their creativity-creating Bingo Bottle artwork provides young ones with a valuable opportunity to make independent artistic choices
- Extends learning in the classroom-an art-enriched curriculum will help kids develop critical thinking skills, as well as give them the tools necessary to promote self-expression and problem-solving skills