It's okay to play with your food!
- Each can has a realistic fruit or vegetable label, along with a number 1-10
- Inside each is a matching number of plastic fruits or vegetables
- Teaches counting, number recognition, number sense and sorting
- Reinforces vocabulary and fine motor skills
- Supports early learners with clearly labeled cans featuring a numeral, word and picture
- Includes 55 colorful plastic fruits and vegetables sorted into their matching containers
- Durable, lightweight cardboard cans with lids can be stacked or stored in their box
- Activity guide included
- Cans are 4-1/4"H x 3"Dia.
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.CC.B.4. Understand the relationship between numbers and quantities; connect counting to cardinality.
- MAT (P) With support, begin to understand the number '10' contains 1 set of ten and 0 ones.