100 metal-edged, assorted color plastic chips for magnet play.
- For use with Mag-Wands (#MAG), sold separately
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Understand basic functions of magnets.
K-3 Core Standards
- 2-PS1-3. Make observations to construct an evidence-based account of how an object made of a small set of pieces can be disassembled and made into a new object.
- 3-PS2-4. Define a simple design problem that can be solved by applying scientific ideas about magnets.
- 3-PS2-3. Ask questions to determine cause and effect relationships of electric or magnetic interactions between two objects not in contact with each other.