Geared for teaching time, our Big Time Teaching Clock is great for demonstration! Hidden gears maintain correct hour and minute relationships.
- Durable plastic clock features::
- Easy-to-read hour and minute markings
- Control knob on back to set time
- Removable stand
- Activity guide
- Measures 13-1/4"H
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.MD.A.2. Directly compare two objects with a measurable attribute in common, to see which object has �more of�/�less of� the attribute, and describe the difference. For example, directly compare the heights of two children and describe one child as taller/shorter.
- MAT (P) Directly compare two objects with a common measurable attribute.
K-3 Core Standards
- 2.MD.C.7 Tell and write time from analog and digital clocks to the nearest five minutes, using a.m. and p.m.
- 3.MD.A.1 Tell and write time to the nearest minute and measure time intervals in minutes. Solve word problems involving addition and subtraction of time intervals in minutes, e.g., by representing the problem on a number line diagram.
- 1.MD.C.4 Organize, represent, and interpret data with up to three categories; ask and answer questions about the total number of data points, how many in each category, and how many more or less are in one category than in another.