A fun introduction to sorting and classifying! Children will find and match 3 photo cards for each of 13 categories.
- Photographic imagery helps children make connections with real-world objects and experiences
- Promotes critical thinking and language skills
- Includes activity guide
- Cards measure 6"L x 5-1/2"W
PreK-K Core Standards
- L.K.5a. Sort common objects into categories (e.g., shapes, foods) to gain a sense of the concepts the categories represent.
- L.K.5c. Identify real-life connections between words and their use (e.g., note places at school that are colorful).
- MAT (P) Classify and sort objects by attributes.