Explore 3 classroom-size sets for hours of construction, activities and fun! The creative possibilities are endless as little engineers build fine motor skills, sequencing, counting, color recognition, following directions, patterning and more.
- Peg activity ideal for patterning, sequencing, creative design, addition, subtraction and logical reasoning
- Peg activity includes 4 EVA foam boards that link together, 144 pegs in 6 colors, 12 laces, 12 double-sided activity cards and a storage container
- Linking cubes ideal for sequencing, counting, color recognition, patterns and fine motor skills
- Linking cubes include 500 linking pieces in 10 bright colors (400 cubes, 50 triangles, 50 quadrants), 4 base boards and 20 double-sided activity cards
- Brick set compatible with linking cubes is unlimited fun!
- Brick set includes 300 bricks in 5 colors, 60 linking cubes, 10 open cubes, 50 quadrants, 50 triangles, 80 rods and 28 double-sided activity cards with a storage bin