WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD – Toy contains a marble.Not for children under 3 years.
Get ready, get set, GO! It's a race to the finish, full of twists, turns and surprises - even a loopty-loop. Experience the mesmerizing power of marbles as they cascade down through the tubes.
- Addresses multiple STEM objectives such as asking, observing, gathering data, defining problems, developing and improving objects or tools to solve problems, planning, building and investigating forces on the motion of objects
- Set includes: 50, 1" translucent tubes, 20 colored marbles, 6 sturdy "feet" pieces, 3 starting saucers and over 22 accessory pieces
- Explore gravity, speed and motion
- Develop hand-eye coordination and fine motor skills
- Made of durable ABS plastic, 26 1/2"H
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-PS2-2. Analyze data to determine if a design solution works as intended to change the speed or direction of an object with a push or a pull.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-PS2-1. Plan and conduct an investigation to compare the effects of different strengths or different directions of pushes and pulls on the motion of an object.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- 3-PS2-1. Plan and conduct an investigation to provide evidence of the effects of balanced and unbalanced forces on the motion of an object.
- 3-PS2-2. Make observations and/or measurements of an object's motion to provide evidence that a pattern can be used to predict future motion.