Bring learning money and basic math skills to life with this talking, interactive cash register! Children will have fun practicing coin identification, addition, subtraction and place value as they play 4 featured games that increase in difficulty as players advance their math skill levels.
- Also includes working scale, checkout scanner with sound, LCD screen with big, easy-to-read numbers and coin reader
- Requires 3 "C" batteries, not included
- Measures 14"W x 9 1/2"D x 8 1/2"H
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands the characteristics and functions of money and its uses.
- SOC (P) Understand the uses of money.
- K.CC.A.2. Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).