The Big Wooden Letter Tiles offer children an opportunity to manipulate letters, practice uppercase and lowercase letter recognition, and build words and sentences.
- Tiles help all levels of early reading development and support
- Spell words and practice sentences with our solid birch wood letter tiles: 150 lowercase, 91 uppercase and 9 punctuation marks all packed in a convenient storage tub with snap-on lid
- Tiles are varnished for durability
- Tiles are 1-1/4"Sq. x 1/4" thick
- Teacher's activity guide included
- Grades PreK-1
- Use Big Wooden Letter Tiles to address these Core Standards and these guidelines from the Head Start Early Learning Framework:
-Begin to associate letters with sounds
-Recognize and name many uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet
-Attend to the beginning letters and sounds in familiar words
PreK-K Core Standards
- RF.K.1d. Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- LAN (P) Write words phonetically, use knowledge of sound-letter relationships.
- L.K.2b. Recognize and name end punctuation.