Bright, colorful hand painted children represent 18 different countries around the world and are fun addition to block play. Hands can be placed on one another for a great study of multicultural relations.
- Countries/cultures include: Canada, Saudi Arabia, Israel, Ghana, Russia, Germany, Korea, Australian Aborigine, Holland, India, Italy, Mexico, Japan, Tahiti, China, Inuit American, Native American, Guatemala
- Introduce diversity and culture
- Encourage understanding of similarities and differences in others
- Constructed of solid wood
- Figures measure 3"l x 1"W x 3"H
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (P) Begin to understand personal development and the characteristics we share with others
- SOC (K) Understands concepts such as: growth, change, learning, self, family, group.
- SOC (K) Understands individual development and identity helps us know who we are and how we change.