Challenge advanced puzzlers with this vivid set! Exclusive wooden puzzles offer more pieces to increase difficulty for progressive skills and classroom standards. Children can put together on their own or with a group. 8 lovable garden critters, 4 each: 20 and 24 pieces. 11-3/4" x 8-1/2" each.
- Puzzles with 20 pieces include: cardinal, doe, raccoon and grosbeak
- Puzzles with 24 pieces include: snail, caterpillar, frog and ladybug
- Paper insert of image for guidance
- Builds problem solving, coordination and concentration
- Targets NAEYC Curriculum Content Area for Cognitive Development: Early Mathematics