These sturdy plastic trays help children arrange, compare and pattern real-world objects
- Using these trays for hands-on learning, children gain valuable insight into the relationships between numbers and objects
- Each tray is designed to hold standard Excellerations® math counters
- 6-well tray is ideal for sorting or classifying manipulatives
- 25-well tray may be used to count to 25 using individual manipulatives
- 27-well tray is great for creating patterns with counters
- Shapes tray may be used for sorting items by shape
- Teacher's activity guide included
- Trays measure 16-3/4"L x 13"W
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) Classify and sort objects by attributes.
- K.MD.B.3. Classify objects into given categories; count the numbers of objects in each category and sort the categories by count.
- K.CC.B.4b. Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.