What comes first? These sturdy chipboard number sequence puzzles have delightful artwork. The one to ten numbering, bright colors, and self-correcting pieces provide children an opportunity to learn and practice ordering skills.
- Puzzles include: cat, chameleon, dog, horse, pig, and tiger
- Finished puzzle measures 10"W x 6-1/2"H x 1/8" Thick
- Individual pieces measure 1"W
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.CC.B.4a. When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
- MAT (P) Count backwards from ten to one.
- K.CC.A.2. Count forward beginning from a given number within the known sequence (instead of having to begin at 1).