Bring new life to pattern blocks with our exclusive designs!
- FUN CLASS ACTIVITY: These pattern blocks come with an exclusive variety of fun designs for students to explore and create
- REUSABLE: These cardboard stamp card can be reused again and again, and they're packaged in a convenient reusable plastic envelope for storage
- CONVENIENT SIZE: These pattern cards measure 10 inches x 12 inches which is a convenient size for both use and storage
- EASY TO USE: These pattern cards come with a helpful activity guide to demonstrate to students how to take advantage of these fun cards
- FUN OR ALL AGES: These pattern block cards can be fun for all but we recommend them for ages 3 and up
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.G.B.6. Compose simple shapes to form larger shapes. For example, �Can you join these two triangles with full sides touching to make a rectangle?�
- MAT (P) With support, begin to recognize how two shapes can be joined to create another shape.
K-3 Core Standards
- K.CC.B.4a When counting objects, say the number names in the standard order, pairing each object with one and only one number name and each number name with one and only one object.
- K.CC.B.4b Understand that the last number name said tells the number of objects counted. The number of objects is the same regardless of their arrangement or the order in which they were counted.
- K.CC.B.5 Count to answer �how many?� questions about as many as 20 things arranged in a line, a rectangular array, or a circle, or as many as 10 things in a scattered configuration; given a number from 1-20, count out that many objects.