Students explore counting, patterning, early geometry and more.
- Durable 8-1/2" foam pegboard with 25 holes
- 36, 2"H stacking and stringing plastic pegs in 6 colors
- 4 plastic cards with geometrical patterns
- 6, 45"L tipped laces in 6 colors
- Teacher's activity guide
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) Classify and sort objects by attributes.
- K.G.A.2. Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
K-3 Core Standards
- K.MD.A.1 Describe measurable attributes of objects, such as length or weight. Describe several measurable attributes of a single object.
- 3.MD.C.5a A square with side length 1 unit, called "a unit square," is said to have "one square unit" of area, and can be used to measure area.
- K.MD.A.2 Directly compare two objects with a measurable attribute in common, to see which object has "more of"/"less of" the attribute, and describe the difference. For example, directly compare the heights of two children and describe one child as taller/shorter.
- K.G.A.2 Correctly name shapes regardless of their orientations or overall size.
- 3.MD.C.5b A plane figure which can be covered without gaps or overlaps by n unit squares is said to have an area of n square units.