A great linking manipulative!
- Mix and match these building tubes to create pipelines, telescopes and simple chains
- Easy-fit connections
- Vibrant colors distinguish the pieces
- Construction toys stimulate and develop necessary skills and imaginations in children
- Building sets encourage creativity and imaginative play!
- Addresses multiple STEM objectives including asking, observing, gathering data, defining problems, developing and improving objects or tools to solve problems, and creating models
- Enhances gross and fine motor skills
- Enhances eye-hand coordination
- Children learn cause and effect
- Set includes 80 pieces: 32 straight pipes, 32 elbow pipes, 8 criss-cross pipes, 8 T-shaped pipes
- Largest piece is 2-5/8"L x 7/8"W
- Right angle tube is 2-3/4"L
- Storage bin included (11-1/2"L x 7"W x 5-3/4"H)
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.