Young scientists will love to look through these big magnifying glasses.
- 6 blue magnifying glasses measuring 7-1/2"L x 3-1/2W" with easy-to-hold 4" handles
- 2"Dia. magnifying glasses inset offers 3x magnification
- Magnifying glasses perfect for classroom science centers
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.