Do you see a pattern? Young ones will love this fun patterning game. Players match buttons to corresponding designs on laminated, double-sided pattern cards. Helps build early math skills. Set includes 16 illustrated, full color cards, 15"L x 4"W, and 48 assorted buttons in vibrant colors, 2 1/2"D..
- A stimulating way to build early math skills
- 4 progressive, difficulty levels
- Helps children learn color and shape recognition
Other great reasons to include pattern cards and buttons in your curriculum:
- Targets NAEYC Curriculum Content Area for Cognitive Development: Early Mathematics
- Provides opportunities to categorize game pieces based on one or more attributes, such as shape, size and color
- Encourages hands-on and visual exploration of different shapes, sizes, patterns, colors and sequences
- Allows for connections to be made between everyday experiences and mathematical representations of growing and repeating patterns
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) Use objects and position words to create and extend patterns.
- MAT (P) Classify and sort objects by attributes.