Simple but engaging file folder games are easy to setup, play and store.
- 16 different games feature rhyming, matching, shapes, the alphabet, counting, opposites and patterning
- Included games: Alphabet Kids, Shape Sort, Color and Cars, Fishy Patterns, Counting Carrots, What Do I Need?, Mitten match, Whose Home?, Find My Mother, Counting Penguins, Whose Shadow?, Rhyme Time, Barnyard Sort, Alphabet Stars, Season Sort and Animal Opposites
- Laminate game pieces and answer key for extra longevity
- Teacher's activity guide included
- Each folder is 18"W x 11-1/2"H
PreK-K Core Standards
- LAN (P) Recognize rhyming words spoken orally.
- LAN (P) Recognize and name many uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- MAT (P) Directly compare two objects with a common measurable attribute.