Easy-to-read plastic graduated cylinders safely and easily provide precise liquid measurements.
- Durable cylinders made of tough, transparent polypropylene plastic
- Embossed calibrations provide clear, precise measurements
- Wide, stable bases provide support
- Chemical and acid resistant
- Autoclavable (dry heat up to 120 degrees C and wet heat up to 80 degrees C)
- Includes 7 sizes: 11", 8-1/2", 7-1/2", 6-1/2", 5-1/2", 4-3/4" and 4"
PreK-K Core Standards
- MAT (P) With support, begin to understand that items can be measured (e.g., weight, length).
K-3 Core Standards
- 3.MD.A.2 Measure and estimate liquid volumes and masses of objects using standard units of grams (g), kilograms (kg), and liters (l).1 Add, subtract, multiply, or divide to solve one-step word problems involving masses or volumes that are given in the same units, e.g., by using drawings (such as a beaker with a measurement scale) to represent the problem.
- 2-PS1-1. Plan and conduct an investigation to describe and classify different kinds of materials by their observable properties.