This larger-than-life, teacher demonstration model is a great way to show children the proper way to brush their teeth. Model can be positioned in any way. 8-1/4"D x 4-1/4"W x 6-1/2"H. Toothbrush is 14"L. This is not a toy.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Understand and practice healthy and safe habits.
- SCI (P) Begin to understand the needs of different plants and animals.
K-3 Core Standards
- 1-LS1-1. Use materials to design a solution to a human problem by mimicking how plants and/or animals use their external parts to help them survive, grow, and meet their needs.*
- 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.
- 3-LS3-1. Analyze and interpret data to provide evidence that plants and animals have traits inherited from parents and that variation of these traits exists in a group of similar organisms.