Exclusive kit of materials allow children to experiment with light, color and reflection.
- 17 shell X-rays
- Color theory shapes (stencils and color filters)
- 30 translucent jumbo buttons
- 24 color separation sheets
- 9 color circles
- Reflective cardstock
- Supports STEM and STEAM learning
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
K-3 Core Standards
- 1-PS4-2. Make observations to construct an evidence-based account that objects can be seen only when illuminated.
- 1-PS4-3. Plan and conduct an investigation to determine the effect of placing objects made with different materials in the path of a beam of light.
- 1-LS3-1. Make observations to construct an evidence-based account that young plants and animals are like, but not exactly like, their parents.