Twelve smooth wooden blocks with convenient knobby handles fill a wooden tray. Each has a twin that contains the same sound when shaken. The goal is to match the sounds when the blocks are arranged in random order.
- Color-coded on the bottom of each
- It's easy to see if you've matched them correctly
- Box is 12 1/2"L x 9 1/2"W
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-LS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.
- SCI (P) Begin to understand the needs of different plants and animals.