Children can practice beginning math operations with this attractive set of magnetic numbers and symbols. Great for use with a magnetic lap board, #MAGBD (sold separately).
- Set includes numbers 0-9; plus, minus, division, multiplication and equals symbols; fractions lines and division brackets
- Children can familiarize themselves with the feel of the numbers while learning the shape and the value
- 162 pieces in 6 colors
- Durable plastic with inset magnets
- Comes in storage jar
PreK-K Core Standards
- K.CC.C.7. Compare two numbers between 1 and 10 presented as written numerals.
K-3 Core Standards
- K.OA.A.2 Solve addition and subtraction word problems, and add and subtract within 10, e.g., by using objects or drawings to represent the problem.
- 1.OA.C.5 Relate counting to addition and subtraction (e.g., by counting on 2 to add 2).
- 2.OA.B.2 Fluently add and subtract within 20 using mental strategies.2 By end of Grade 2, know from memory all sums of two one-digit numbers.