Introduce children to the wonderful world of scents! Match up the 30 scent-filled numbered cups with the colorful picture cards. One side of the card has a picture and the other side is self-correcting with a picture plus the number of the matching scent.
- Activity guide includes 6 different games for a variety of developmental levels
- Scents are in solid form and the self-sealing cups ensure that the scents last for years
- Great for exploring sense of smell and cognitive development
- Cards are 3-1/4"Dia
- Scents included: apple, pear, peach, papaya, mango, rose, tulip, carnation, grass, banana, honey, kiwi, tea, licorice, cucumber, peppermint, nutmeg, spearmint, cinnamon, maple syrup, lemon, pineapple, orange, cantaloupe, grapefruit, raspberry, strawberry, blueberry, grape, watermelon
- Activity guide included
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-LS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.
- SCI (P) Begin to understand the needs of different plants and animals.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.