It's faux snow! Steve Spangler Insta-Snow® is a revolutionary, super-absorbent polymer that transforms when mixed with water.
- Instantly, you have artificial "snow" that looks and feels like the real thing
- Stays fluffy for weeks
- 100 grams in the package - makes 1/2 gallon of "snow"
- It's reusable too - when the water evaporates, it leaves the dry powder intact
- Add 1 tablespoon to 32 ounces of water, expands to over 100 times its size. Use more water for wetter snow, less for drier snow
- For best results, begin by mixing with about half the amount of water specified on the packaging, and continue to add water while stirring until the desired texture is achieved
- When you're ready to use it again, just reconstitute with water
- Safe and non-toxic
- Use for science projects, classroom demonstrations and experiments
- Ideal for sensory play
- Steve Spangler Insta-Snow® powder is a non-hazardous, non-toxic, environmentally safe polymer
Steve Spangler Insta-Snow® does not contain the following common allergens:
- Does not contain Latex
- Does not contain Dairy & Casein
- Does not contain Egg
- Does not contain Gluten
- Does not contain Peanut & Tree Nut
- Does not contain Soy
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.