Use this set of 16 large, clear plastic test tubes in a variety of ways - sprouting seeds, color mixing experiments or magnifying
- Clear test tubes have colored tops (4 each in blue, green, red and yellow)
- Set also includes 4 test tube stands (1 in each of the 4 colors listed above)
- Stands fit #SUPERSET test tubes or any large test tube (preforms or baby soda bottles) measuring approximately 5-3/4 "H x 1" Dia.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-2-ETS1-1. Ask questions, make observations, and gather information about a situation people want to change to define a simple problem that can be solved through the development of a new or improved object or tool.
- K-2-ETS1-2. Develop a simple sketch, drawing, or physical model to illustrate how the shape of an object helps it function as needed to solve a given problem.
- K-2-ETS1-3. Analyze data from tests of two objects designed to solve the same problem to compare the strengths and weaknesses of how each performs.