Tabletop Tripod Magnifier
Item # TRIPOD
Get a closer look!
- Inquisitive children can easily inspect insects, rocks, grass or even their own fingers
- An amazing scientific tool with 4x magnification
- Simply place on a table or floor to bring objects into view
- Solid wood base with a sturdy glass lens
- Measures 9"Dia. x 7"H
- Specimens not included
- Ideal for outdoor classroom and outdoor learning
PreK-K Core Standards
- SCI (P) Collect, describe and record information using a variety of tools.
K-3 Core Standards
- 2-PS1-1. Plan and conduct an investigation to describe and classify different kinds of materials by their observable properties.
- K-PS3-1. Make observations to determine the effect of sunlight on Earth's surface.
- 1-PS4-3. Plan and conduct an investigation to determine the effect of placing objects made with different materials in the path of a beam of light.
- 2-PS1-2. Analyze data obtained from testing different materials to determine which materials have the properties that are best suited for an intended purpose.