Help students identify and write uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Visual cues and embossed texture guide students to trace over the letters to reinforce correct formation when writing
- Can also be used for multisensory activities and letter-sound recognition
- 2 sets of 26 cards: 1 set of uppercase letters, 1 set of lowercase letters
- Each box is 6"L x 4-1/2"W x 3"H
K-3 Core Standards
- L.K.1a Print many upper- and lowercase letters.
- L.K.2c Write a letter or letters for most consonant and short-vowel sounds (phonemes).
- RF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- RF.K.1b Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.