Protect classroom planting projects from weather and pests in this portable, two-tiered greenhouse.
- Easy snap together, metal and sturdy plastic construction
- Clear plastic zippered cover - front flap fully opens for easy access
- Measures 27"W x 37"H x 19"D
PreK-K Core Standards
- K-PS3-2. Use tools and materials to design and build a structure that will reduce the warming effect of sunlight on an area.
- K-PS3-1. Make observations to determine the effect of sunlight on Earth's surface.
- SCI (P) Begin to understand the need for the sun.
K-3 Core Standards
- K-LS1-1. Use observations to describe patterns of what plants and animals (including humans) need to survive.
- 1-LS1-1. Use materials to design a solution to a human problem by mimicking how plants and/or animals use their external parts to help them survive, grow, and meet their needs.*
- 3-LS1-1. Develop models to describe that organisms have unique and diverse life cycles but all have in common birth, growth, reproduction, and death.
- 2-LS4-1. Make observations of plants and animals to compare the diversity of life in different habitats
- 3-LS3-1. Analyze and interpret data to provide evidence that plants and animals have traits inherited from parents and that variation of these traits exists in a group of similar organisms.
- 3-LS3-2. Use evidence to support the explanation that traits can be influenced by the environment.