Providing littles with many flexible seating options is necessary when moving kids from one flex-space to the next for different lessons. Carpet squares are lightweight and easy for tikes to move on their own with minimal help from teachers and caregivers. Teachers can also use these squares as a STEM learning activity to play geometric shape and color identification games. Squares stack neatly in a small space when not in use.
- THE COLOR EQUATION SOLVED: What do you get when you mix a little blue, red, yellow, lavender and green? The answer is a fun! Kids are naturally drawn to color and adding splashes of bright colors to any space will help liven things up!
- STEM LEARNING: Plant the seeds early with STEM learning carpet squares. With hexagons, circles, squares, triangles and other shapes, caregivers and teachers can play geometric shape and color recognition games. Conceptually, tikes will begin school ahead of the curve by learning about geometry from a very young age. Squares can also be used as destination sitting markers to move kids from one space to the next for different activities.
- DURABLE RUGS FOR CLASSROOM USE: Printed, cut pile, educational rugs are made from 100% polyamide. Treated to be stain, water and fade resistant, these carpets are able to withstand rugged wear and tear. The sturdy backing increases sound and thermal insulation while preventing wrinkling and creasing. Double serged edges ensure the carpets won't fray.
- EASY TO CLEAN: Rugs have a low pile that is easy to keep clean.
- DIMENSIONS: 14" x 14" Square - Set of 20 Carpet Squares. WARRANTY: Limited lifetime. AGES: 2 years and older.