Raise your arms and share a smile with our big 18", huggable plush dolls!
- Multi-ethnic boy and girl doll faces and bodies express 4 common emotions: happy, sad, mad and scared
- The emotion name is printed in both English and Spanish on reversible, machine washable clothing
- Facial expression matches body posture (raised arms for scared and happy, lowered arms for sad and mad).
- Caucasian boy, Asian girl, African-American girl and Hispanic boy all have true-to-life skin tones
- Clothing is removable with hook & loop closures
- Teacher's activity guide included
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (P) Recognize others' emotions and begin to show empathy and sympathy.
- SOC (P) Recognize and label emotions and be aware of how actions affect self and others.