Develop language skills while identifying emotions! Set includes 4 feelings face paddles with unbreakable mirror, 4 plastic pop-out "facial features" sheets, including 5 different expressions with hook and loop fasteners and teacher's activity guide.
PreK-K Core Standards
- SOC (P) Begin to understand personal development and the characteristics we share with others
- SOC (P) Show awareness of self and know personal characteristics and information.
K-3 Core Standards
- SOC (K) Understands that people belong to groups and institutions that influence them.
- SOC (2) Understands that individuals, groups, and institutions share common elements and also have unique characteristics.
- SOC (3) Understands individual choices are influenced by personal and social factors.
- SOC (1) Understands concepts such as: community, culture, role, competition, cooperation, rules, and norms.
- SOC (2) Understands physical, intellectual, and emotional growth affect individual identity, growth, and interactions with others.
- SOC (3) Understands the impact of families, schools, religious institutions, government agencies, financial institutions, and civic groups on their lives.