Wow! Blocks you can actually fill and refill! Our exclusive set takes block play to a whole new sensory and creative level. Look at what's inside, sort, shake and build away. Perfect for housing beads, shells and many other small objects. Filling requires adult supervision. For children ages 3 years and older.
- REFILLABLE WINDOW BLOCKS: These blocks can be filled again and again to create new engaging and dynamic displays for young learners
- VARIETY OF SHAPES AND SIZES: These refillable window boxes come with four different sets including 4 square blocks: 4 inches W x 1-3/4 inches D x 4 inches H, 3 rectangular blocks: 4 inches W x 1-3/4 inches D x 8 inches H ,3 triangular blocks: 5-1/2 inches W x 1-3/4 inches D x 10-3/4 inches H
- STURDY DESIGN: These blocks are crafted from sturdy birch wood and acrylic so they can stand up to being filled and refilled for new activities
- LEARN SPATIAL RELATIONSHIPS: Filling and refilling these wooden window blocks will help to build concepts of spatial relationships in young learners
- DEVELOP FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Playing with these blocks will help to build fine motor skills and enhance hand-eye coordination in young learners. Ideal for use in the classroom or homeschool setting.