More than simply a bedtime album for children, "Dreamland: World Lullabies and Soothing Songs", features beautiful, universally appealing songs that will create a calm ambiance for people of all ages. Dreamland is the fifth recording in the acclaimed World Playground series of multicultural music from Putumayo Kids. "Dreamland" invites young listeners to turn down the lights and relax to the tranquil melodies of beautiful lullabies and soothing songs from Africa, Europe, North and South America and Asia.
- Targets NAEYC Curriculum Content Area for Cognitive Development: Social Studies
- Encourage learning of diversity in cultures
- Songs are beautiful and have universal appeal
- Appropriate for all ages, young children to adults
<bold>"Dreamland" tracks include:</bold>
- "Naima"- Angelique Kidjo
- "Ny Fitiavako An'i Mama" - Erick Manana
- "A Lullabye" - Teresa Doyle
- And more!