This child-friendly plastic water pump features an easy to hold handle that is a perfect height for young explorers. Simply fill the plastic can with water, screw in the top and start pumping! Use the connected plastic hose to control the direction of water. Great accessory for any outdoor classroom or garden needs. Measures 8 inches long x 14.5 inches wide x 6.5 inches high. For children ages 2 years and older.
- EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS: Children will learn about cause and effect, how pumps work, and experience water play indoors and outdoors. Great for outdoor learning spaces and gardening.
- PRODUCT FEATURES: The height of the handle enables children to apply the pressure needed to make water flow through the pump system. Use it in solitary or as part of collaborative play. Simply fill up the container, screw in the top and start pumping. Label features imperial and metric liquid volume measurements. Sturdy enough to withstand vigorous play, yet light for small hands to carry. Comes with two different length hoses for more play opportunities.
- INCLUDES: One opaque plastic can, 2 hoses (15.7 inches and 78.7 inches), pump shaft and handle and screw cap.
- IDEAL USE: The toy set is great for home use or in the classroom setting. The youngest of students and little learners will love to play and experiment.
- GREAT FOR GIFT GIVING: Makes a great gift for birthdays, Christmas, and holidays as an alternate option to screen-free play.