Store More® Large Book Pouches And Labels - Black With Neon Trim - Set Of 12
Item # 165771
Really Good Stuff
You'll get it fast. Usually ships within 3 business days.
Be confident that books and assignments will make it from school to home and back (in one piece) with Really Good Stuff Store More Book Pouches. Keep books, folders, flash cards and homework together for students to take back and forth to school. Sturdy book bags also help students (and teachers!) stay organized in class. Match the colors of the bags to your reading groups. For independent work time, hang bags for students to quickly and easily retrieve and then put away their materials. Book pouches are perfect for younger kids as an alternative to backpacks that are often way too large. Use to organize assignments to send home with older kids so all homework is together in one place. Made of water-repellent, nylon fabric, the book and homework pouch measures 12"W x 15"H each with a 1" diameter gusset to hold more books and folders. The sides and flaps are stitched with durable, non-rip seams. Each one includes a sturdy, stitched-on handle for easy carrying or hanging, hook-and-loop closures that stay in place and a clear pocket for name tags. Bags are durable and can be reused year after year.(labels may vary)
- SAFELY SEND HOME BOOKS: Send home books, assignments, flash cards & more in these sturdy book pouches. Keep papers and books safe, without creases and all together for students to bring to school.
- FUN COLORS: Store More black book bags come trimmed in four vibrant neon colors: neon blue, neon green, neon orange and neon pink.
- ROOMY AND DURABLE: Made of water-repellent, nylon fabric, this pouch measures 12"W x 15"H with a 1" diameter. Includes a stitched-on handle, hook-and-loop closures and a clear pocket for name tags.
- STAY ORGANIZED: These pouches help students, teachers & parents stay organized. Match the colors of the bag to groups. For work time hang the bag for students to easily retrieve & put away materials.
- SUITS MANY AGES: These are great for younger kids as an alternative to backpacks that are often too large. Use to organize assignments to send home with older kids so all homework is in one place.
Really Good Stuff