How does the Gingerbread Man get devoured by a sly fox? Children will want you to read this classic nursery rhyme again and again!
- Book includes an audio CD and sequencing cards
- Rhyming text and repeated refrains teach listening skills and develop phonemic awareness
- Colorful sequencing cards support retelling and oral language
- Book has plastic jackets for durability
- Book is 8-1/4"Sq.; Cards are 4-3/4"Sq.
PreK-K Core Standards
- LAN (P) Understand more complex vocabulary and display listening comprehension.
- RF.K.1b. Recognize that spoken words are represented in written language by specific sequences of letters.