Big alphabet letters and numbers for big learning!
- Thick foam pieces in brilliant colors will stick to any magnetic surface (not included)
- 2 each of 26 lowercase alphabet letters
- 2 each of 26 uppercase alphabet letters
- Numbers 0-9
- Uppercase alphabet letters measure approx. 5"H x 4"W
- Lowercase alphabet letters measure approx. 2-1/2"H x 3-1/2"W
- Magnet covers the entire back of alphabet letter or number
- Alphabet letters and numbers are 0.25" thick
PreK-K Core Standards
- LAN (P) Recognize and name many uppercase and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
K-3 Core Standards
- RF.K.1d Recognize and name all upper- and lowercase letters of the alphabet.
- L.K.1f Produce and expand complete sentences in shared language activities.
- RF.1.3b Decode regularly spelled one-syllable words.
- L.K.2d Spell simple words phonetically, drawing on knowledge of sound-letter relationships.
- L.K.2a Capitalize the first word in a sentence and the pronoun I
- RF.1.3e Decode two-syllable words following basic patterns by breaking the words into syllables.